Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Thursday, May 9, 2013

Studio View



The painting is a view from my studio.   Three walls of my studio are windows overlooking the lake in our back yard.  The view is breathtaking early in the morning and at sunset.  The lake is claimed to be one of the best fishing lakes in Madison County.  Today, I had 9 young men fishing from the pier.  I can not tell you the joy I have when I look outside and see so many precious friends of Dixon enjoying themselves at our home.  That is one of the main reasons I wanted this house, because it is a great place for young people to hang out.  I love having them around.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I show my work at VIEW GALLERY in Ridgeland , Ms. Thanks for asking!

      Delete